CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)M. C. Redondo
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Philosophy Library
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXIII, 192 p.
- Weight339 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Presentation. Part I: Reasons for Action: Conceptual Issues. I. Reasons for Action - First Part. II. Reasons for Action - Second Part. III. Practical Arguments. Reasons as Premises. Part II: Reasons for Action in Legal Analysis. IV. Norms and Reasons for Action. V. The Acceptance of Norms and Reasons for Action. VI. Legal Justification and Reasons for Action. VII. Final Remarks. Bibliography. Index of Names.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.