All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to the debate about modern human origins by exploring the diets and foraging patterns of both Neandertals and early modern humans.
- Author BiographyEugene Morin is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Trent University in Canada. He has published articles in the Journal of Archaeological Science, Geoarchaeology and PNAS and serves on the editorial board of Ethnobiology Letters.
- Author(s)Eugene Morin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note112 b/w illus. 4 maps 61 tables
- Weight820 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.