All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to author our world is out of balance, and the consequences are proving fateful: the degradation of our environment, the demise of our democracies, and the denigration of ourselves, with greed having been raised to some sort of high calling. But we can set things right. He argues that a healthy society is built on three balanced pillars.
- Author BiographyHenry Mintzberg is the Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. He has won numerous awards from prestigious business, government, and academic institutions and is the author of the bestselling books Simply Managing, The Rise and Fall of Strategic Planning, Managers Not MBAs, and Mintzberg on Management.
- Author(s)Henry Mintzberg
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight620 g
- Width56 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.