Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £1.88Trending at £3.41
- £14.27Trending at £16.17
- £9.72Trending at £12.36
- £13.03Trending at £16.98
- £9.62Trending at £12.37
- £10.52Trending at £12.99
- £4.85Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of Davis' civil war-era work. It explores such issues as racial prejudice and slavery, the loneliness and powerlessness of women, and the effects of postwar market capitalism on the working classes.
- Author BiographySharon M. Harris is a professor of English at the University of Connecticut, Storrs. She is the author of Rebecca Harding Davis and American Realism and coeditor of Rebecca Harding Davis: Writing Cultural Autobiography. Her other books include Mercy Otis Warren: Selected Letters (Georgia). Robin L. Cadwallader is an associate professor of English at Saint Francis University. She is the managing editor of Legacy: A Journal of American Women Writers and founder of the Society for the Study of Rebecca Harding Davis and Her World.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRobin L. Cadwallader,Sharon Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.