Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Michelle Ann Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsAdministrative Map of Aceh 1. Introduction Part 1: Bacharuddin Yusuf Habibie 2. New Regime, New Security Strategy? 3. Decentralization: An Exclusive Affair Part 2: Abdurrahman Wahid 4. Persuasion and Repression 5. Search for a Special Autonomy Solution Part 3: Megawati Sukarnoputri 6. An Authoritarian Past Revisited 7. The NAD law: Reasons for its Failure Part 4: Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono 8. Waves of Reform 9. A Rebel Government 10. Conclusion
- Author BiographyMichelle Ann Miller is a postdoctoral fellow at the Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore. She previously taught at Charles Darwin University and Deakin University. Her research interests include Indonesian/South-East Asian politics, political development, decentralization, democratization, security sector reform, state and nation-building, capacity-building, and civil and political rights.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.