All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.52Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £29.86
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionCovers modern biology's innovators and iconoclasts, the men and women who challenged prevailing notions in their fields. This book contains chapters which offer a portrait of the intellectual rebellion of a particular scientist working in areas of genetics, evolution, embryology, ecology, biochemistry, neurobiology, and virology, and others.
- Author BiographyOren Harman is assistant professor, Graduate Programme for Science, Technology and Society, Committee on Interdisciplinary Studies, Bar Ilan University, Israel. Michael R. Dietrich is associate professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note32 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael R. Dietrich,Oren Harman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.