All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how competing political parties rebuilt the state in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
- Author BiographyAnna Grzymala-Busse is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. She was previously an associate professor at Yale University. Her first book, Redeeming the Communist Past, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2002. She has also published articles in Comparative Political Studies, Politics and Society, Comparative Politics, Party Politics, East European Politics and Societies, and other journals.
- Author(s)Anna Grzymala-Busse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 tables
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Lange,Robert H. Bates,Ellen Comisso,Peter Hall,Joel S. Migdal,Helen V. Milner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.