All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRebuilding Lives after Domestic Violence examines in-depth the long-term outcomes for women who have suffered domestic violence and abuse, based on interviews conducted over seven years. Through these interviews the author reveals the factors which help or hinder a successful transition from abusive relationship to independent living.
- Author BiographyHilary Abrahams is an Honorary Research Fellow at the Centre for Gender and Violence Research at the University of Bristol. She has worked extensively on the support needs and service provision for families where domestic violence is an issue, including a major research project evaluating the housing and support schemes funded by the Safer Communities Supported Housing Fund.
- Author(s)Hilary Abrahams
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note1
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.