All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the rebuilding of cities and their environs after a disaster and focuses on four major issues: making cities less vulnerable to disaster, reestablishing economic viability, responding to the permanent needs of the displaced, and recreating a sense of place.
- Author BiographyEugenie L. Birch is Professor and Chair of the Department of City and Regional Planning at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design. Susan Wachter is Richard B. Worley Professor of Financial Management and Professor of Real Estate and Finance at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Together, they direct the Penn Institute for Urban Research.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe City in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note8 color, 60 b/w illus.
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEugenie Ladner Birch,Susan M. Wachter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.