Consider these sponsored items
- £14.72Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the psychological impact of having a stroke, this book provides ways of learning to deal with these effects. Full of practical advice, and insight from stroke survivors, it gives guidance on how to accept and live with some of the long-lasting effects of a stroke.
- Author BiographyReg Morris, Malin Falck, Tamsin Miles, Julie Wilcox and Sam Fisher-Hicks are a team of psychologists, combing their wealth of experience of working with people who have had a stroke and their carers
- Author(s)Julie Wilcox,Malin Falck,Reg Morris,Sam Fisher-Hicks,Tamsin Miles
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication14/06/2017
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wetspaniel13 Aug, 2017by
used tatty copy stamped " Liverpool Library"
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £6.48
- £5.97Trending at £6.29
- £5.29Trending at £5.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.39
- £37.82Trending at £41.47
- £12.23Trending at £13.01
- £33.52Trending at £35.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.