All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo celebrate its 100th issue, The FR Collective revisits Avtar Brah's groundbreaking 1999 article 'The Scent of Memory'. Members of the collective and contributors including Stuart Hall, Ann Phoenix, Suki Ali and Nira Yuval-Davis address contemporary issues of racialisation, whiteness, community cohesion and the recent UK riots.
- Author BiographyEdited by FEMINIST REVIEW COLLECTIVE.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleFeminist Review
- Series Part/Volume NumberIssue 100
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Edited byNa Na
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.