All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £14.70Trending at £15.82
- £21.79Trending at £30.03
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest volume in this successful series presents a collection of cutting-edge topics for anaesthetists.
- Author BiographyJeremy N. Cashman is a Consultant Anaesthetist at St George's Hospital, London and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of London. R. Michael Grounds is a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine at St George's Hospital, London and an Honorary Reader in Intensive Care Medicine at the University of London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRecent Advances
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJ. N. Cashman,Michael Grounds
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.