Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to the field of microporous ceramic membranes with separating layers of pore diameter less than 2nm, this book covers a range of issues, namely fundamentals of complex sorption and transport processes in micropore structures, innovative methods of preparation of microporous membranes and examples of their commercial applications.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMembrane Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1080 g
- Edited byN. K. Kanellopoulos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.