Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- Author(s)Dragoslav S. Mitrinovic,Joseph E. Pecaric,V. Volenec
- Date of Publication28/03/1989
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content NoteXX, 710 p.
- Weight2650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1989 ed.
- Table Of ContentsThe Existence of a Triangle.- Duality between Geometric Inequalities and Inequalities for Positive Numbers.- Homogeneous Symmetric Polynomial Geometric Inequalities.- Duality between Different Triangle Inequalities and Triangle Inequalities with (R, r, s).- Transformations for the Angles of a Triangle.- Some Trigonometric Inequalities.- Some Other Transformations.- Convex Functions and Geometric Inequalities.- Miscellaneous Inequalities with Elements of a Triangle.- Special Triangles.- Triangle and Point.- Inequalities with Several Triangles.- The Mobius-Neuberg and the Mobius-Pompeiu Theorems.- Inequalities for Quadrilaterals.- Inequalities for Polygons.- Inequalities for a Circle.- Particular Inequalities in Plane Geometry.- Inequalities for Simplexes in En (n ? 2).- Inequalities for Tetrahedra.- Other Inequalities in En (n ? 2).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.