Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1199 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Donini
- Table Of ContentsFinite Symmetry Adaption in Spectroscopy.- Recent Advances in Group Theory: A Chemist's View.- Properties and Application of Point Group Coupling Coefficients.- Some Abstract Group Theory Revised and Characteristic Applications.- Generating Function Techniques Pertinent to Spectroscopy and Crystal Physics.- Group Theory and the NMR Problem.- Dynamical Groups in Atomic and Molecular Physics.- Advanced Group Theoretical Techniques and Their Application to Magnetic Circular Dichroism.- Applications of Group Theory in the Interpretation of Polarized Absorption and E.S.R. Studies of Transition Metal Systems.- Tensor Algebra and Computational Methods for Intermediate and Strong Fields.- Intensity Enhancement of Forbidden Transitions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.