Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleProgress in Automation and Information Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn S. Baras,Vincent Mirelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contents1. Filtering and control for point process observations.- 2. Non linear filtering theory.- 3. An introduction to Malliavin Calculus and some of its applications.- 4. Stochastic calculus on manifolds with applications.- 5. Controlled Markov chains on a countable state space: some recent results.- 6. Martingale problems for constrained Markov problems.- 7. Applications of stochastic calculus in financial economics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.