All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, 47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight795 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBhagirath S. Chauhan,Gulshan Mahajan
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction Gerard Mullin and S. Devi Rampertab Chapter 2. Definition of Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity Karen M. Lammers, Brintha Vasagar, and Alessio Fasano Chapter 3. Epidemiology of Celiac Disease Jonas F. Ludvigsson, Federico Biagi, and Gino R. Corazza Chapter 4. The Pathophysiology of Celiac Disease David E. Elliott Chapter 5. Immunogenetics of Celiac Disease Esther C. de Haas, Vinod Kumar, Cisca Wijmenga Chapter 6. Using Animal Models of Celiac Disease to Understand the Role of MHC II Eric V. Marietta, Alberto Rubio-Tapia, and Joseph A. Murray Chapter 7. Role of Gut Microbes in Celiac Disease Risk and Pathogenesis Jose Moises Laparra Llopis, Marta Olivares Sevilla, and Yolanda Sanz Herranz Chapter 8. Presentation of Celiac Disease in Children and Adults Norelle Rizkalla Reilly and Peter H. R. Green Chapter 9. Diagnosis of Celiac Disease Anna Tavakkoli and Benjamin Lebwohl Chapter 10. Nutrition in Celiac Disease Suzanne Simpson and Tricia Thompson Chapter 11. Dietary Supplements in Celiac Disease Michelle Maria Pietzak Chapter 12. Monitoring and Follow-up of Patients with Celiac Disease Margot L. Herman, Imad Absah, Amy S. Oxentenko, and Alberto Rubio-Tapia Chapter 13. Special Considerations in Children and Young Adults with Celiac Disease Stefano Guandalini and Sona Young Chapter 14. Novel and Experimental Therapies on the Horizon Ikram Nasr, Joachim Messing, and Paul J Ciclitira Chapter 15. Morbidity and Mortality Associated with Celiac Disease Nina Ruth Lewis and Geoffrey K.T. Holmes Chapter 16. Refractory Celiac Disease Georgia Malamut and Christophe Cellier Chapter 17. Celiac Disease: Dispelling Misconceptions and Myths Erica Boettcher and Sheila E. Crowe Chapter 18. Summary of Recommendations from the American College of Gastroenterology Celiac Disease Guidelines
- Author BiographyBhagirath S. Chauhan, MSc, PhD International Rice Research Institute, Crop and Environmental Sciences Division, Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines Gulshan Mahajan, PhD Punjab Agricultural University, Department of Agronomy, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.