All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date digest on the rapidly expanding field of asymmetric organocatalysis, covering developments from 2008 onwards and aimed at organic chemists.
- Author BiographyHelene Pellissier is at the CNRS, Marseille, France. She carried out her PhD under the supervision of Dr G Gil in Marseille and then joined the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in 1988. After a postdoctoral position in Professor KPC Vollhardt's group at Berkeley, she joined the group of Professor M Santelli in Marseille in 1992, where she focused on the chemistry of BISTRO and its large application in organic synthesis. There, she developed several new very short total syntheses of steroids starting with 1,3-butadiene and benzocyclobutenes.
- Author(s)Helene Pellissier
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- Series TitleCatalysis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight541 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byJames J. Spivey
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.