All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by leading biological NMR spectroscopists, this book covers the new developments that have occurred in biomolecular NMR over the last few years.
- Author BiographyDr Marius Clore's career began at University College London where he studied for his BSc in Biochemistry, moving to University College Hospital Medical School he became an MD and finally a PhD at the National Institute for Medical Research, London. In 1984, he became head of the Biological NMR Group at Max-Planck Institute for Biochemistry and then moved in 1988 to NIH, USA. He is currently an NIH Distinguished Investigator and Chief of the Protein Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Section and has made many pioneering contributions in the development of NMR spectroscopy for structural characterization of biological macromolecules. Dr Clore has been awarded numerous prizes and honours and was ranked in the top 20 in h-index ranking of living chemists in 2009. He is also a 3rd Degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Dr Jennifer Potts studied at the University of Sydney before becoming a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Oxford in 1992. Staying at Oxford until 2005 as a research associate and latterly lecturer in biochemistry, she then became Anniversary Reader at the University of York where her recent work has been on fibronectin recognition domains which fold on experiencing their target.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- Series TitleRSC Biomolecular Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJennifer Potts,Marius Clore
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.