Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.48
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fascinating in-depth view of recent Italian cinema - bringing an interdisciplinary knowledge to the study of a complex cinema industry
- Author BiographyDr Tiziana Ferrero-Regis was born in Turin. From 1977-1991, she worked in Milan in the Creative Industries, from advertising to Italian Vogue and the music industry. She is co-editor of Placing the Moving Image (2004). She has provided research assistance on Cinecitta for Prof Tom O'Regan, and has been on a Research Fellowship with the Centre for Public Culture and Ideas at Griffith University. She is Lecturer in Fashion History and Theory at Queensland University of Technology.
- Author(s)Tiziana Ferrero-Regis
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTroubador Italian Studies
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTroubador Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.