All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1986
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMilton Wolpin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsSome General Issues.- Imagery: A Historical Perspective.- Imagery Processing During Hypnosis: Relationships to Hypnotizability and Cognitive Strategies.- History and Frequency of Reported Synesthesia.- Therapeutic Interventions.- The Use of Imagery in Group Psychotherapy.- The Clinical Use of Psycho-Imagination Therapy in the Treatment of Sexual Jealousy.- Psycho-Imagination Sandplay.- Mental-Imagery Methods in Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy.- The Pre-Symbolic Structure and Therapeutic Transformation of Hallucinations.- Imagery in the Psychotherapeutic Treatment of Psychosomatic Disorders.- Imagery Activities in a Creative Arts Class for Elders.- Covert Modeling: Imagery-Based Rehearsal for Therapeutic Change.- General Development.- Imagery in the Schools: Some Things We've Learned.- The Uses of Relaxation and Mental Imagery to Enhance Athletic Performance.- Aromas.- The Experiences Accompanying Olfactory Stimulation.- Effects of Olfactory Stimuli and Brief Relaxation Induction on Imagery.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.