CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent progress and future trends in coupled cluster methodology are presented in this comprehensive overview. Written by practitioners in the field, each chapter emphasizes both fundamentals and related methodology in an accessible style and format.
- Author BiographyP. Carsky is a Senior Scientist at the Heyrovsky Institute and external professor at the Charles UniversityJ. Paldus is a Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of Waterloo, CanadaJ. Pittner is the Head of the Department of Theoretical Chemistry at the Heyrovsky Institute P. Carsky was a coauthor of the following books:R. Zahradnik, P. Carsky: Organic Quantum Chemistry Problems. Plenum Press, New York 1973, 222 p.New editions: Hirokawa Publishing Company, Tokyo, 1979 (in Japanese), SNTL, Praha 1978 (in Czech).R. Zahradnik, P. Carsky: Sbirka uloh z aplikaci kvantove chemie. Statni pedagogicke nakladatelstvi, Praha 1967, 174 p (in Czech).P. Hobza, P. Carsky, J. Pancir, R. Zahradnik: Vyklad k programum pro kvantove chemicke vypocty. Statni pedagogicke nakladatelstvi, Praha 1972, 140 p (in Czech).P. Carsky, J. Pancir, R. Zahradnik: Molekulove orbitaly v chemii. Academia, Praha 1974, 140 p (in Czech). P. Carsky, M. Urban: Ab Initio Calculations. Methods and Applications in Chemistry. Lecture Notes in Chemistry, Vol. 18. Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1980, 247 p. Czech edition: Ab initio vypocty v chemii. SNTL, Praha 1985, 279 p. J. Paldus contributed numerous Chapters to various monographs and is currently on several Editorial Boards (in particular for a book series Advances in Quantum Chemistry published by Academic Press).
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- Series TitleChallenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note116 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 657 p. 116 illus.
- Weight1027 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJiri Pittner,Josef Paldus,Petr Carsky
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.