CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a wide range of topics in fracture and damage mechanics. The volume deals with the modeling of fracture and damage in smart materials, current industrial applications of fracture mechanics, and it explores advances in fracture testing methods.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteIX, 442 p. 246 illus., 123 illus. in color.
- Weight958 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGeralf Hutter,Lutz Zybell
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.