CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionReceptaculitids are extinct high-level fossils that provide a window into the history of life. After the discovery and analysis of a deposit of phosphatized receptaculitids on the Baltic Sea island of Oland, the authors conclude that receptaculitids possess an attribute not found in any other group of organisms, living or fossil.
- Author(s)Doris V. Nitecki,Harry Mutvei,Matthew H. Nitecki
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight507 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover Reprint of the Origi ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.