Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight898 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBert W. O'Malley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of ContentsThe Continuing Evolution of an Estrogen-Receptor Model.- Nuclear Receptor * Estrogen Complexes of Rat Uteri: Concentration-Time-Response Parameters.- Estrogen Receptor Transformation and Nuclear RNA Synthesis.- Estradiol Receptors: A New Evaluation.- The Interaction of Uterine Estrogen Receptors with DNA.- Estrogen Binding in the Rat and Human.- Studies on the Estrogen Receptor in Breast Cancer.- Studies on Androgen and Estrogen Uptake by Rat Hypothalamu.- Hormone - Receptor Interactions with the Genome of Eucaryotic Target Cells.- A Review of Current Research on the Binding and Mechanism of Action of Androgenic Steroids, Notably 5?-Dihydrotestosterone.- Androgen - Receptor Cycling in Prostate Cells.- Adenyl Cyclase and the Cyclic AMP Responsive Systems in the Uterus.- Affinity Labeling Steroids for Characterization of Steroid Binding Sites.- Mathematics of Hormone - Receptor Interaction.- I. Basic Principles.- Theory of Radioimmunoassays and Hormone - Receptor Interactions:.- II. Simulation of Antibody Divalency, Cooperativity and Allosteric Effects.- Theory of Hormone Receptor Interaction.- III. The Endocrine Target Cell as a Quantal Response Unit: A General Control Mechanism.- Autoradiographic Analysis of Gonadotropin Binding to Rat Ovarian Tissue Sections.- Interactions of LH and hCG with Testicular Gonadotropin Receptors.- Luteinizing Hormone Receptors in Luteinized Rat Ovaries.- Specific Interaction of 3H-FSH with Rat Testis Binding Sites.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.