All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEscape to Italy with this sumptuous story of secrets and friendships under Mediterranean skies.
- Author BiographyNicky Pellegrino's Italian father came to England and fell in love with a Liverpool girl. He brought to his new family his passion for food. His Italian mantra that you live to eat not eat to live is one of the inspirations behind Nicky's delicious novels. Now living in Auckland, New Zealand, where she works as a journalist and magazine editor, Nicky hordes her holidays so that she and her husband can return to Italy to meet up with family, eat the best mozzarella and research her books.
- Author(s)Nicky Pellegrino
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date05/12/2011
- Weight592 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.