All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionWeaves a wealth of cultural theory into a rare analysis of Malay cinema and the work of new Malaysian anglophone writers.
- Author BiographyKhoo Gaik Cheng is associate lecturer in the Faculty of Arts, Australian National University in Canberra.
- Author(s)Khoo Gaik Cheng
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2006
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note9 b&w photos, 1 table
- Weight400 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.