All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.97
- £11.17Trending at £15.28
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- DescriptionReclaiming Authorship augments our knowledge of the female literary tradition and enriches our grasp of the process by which women authors sought public status in a publishing marketplace. It challenges basic tenets of the origins of realism and posits a definable historical transition from the romantic to the realist. -Cecelia Tichi
- Author BiographySusan S. Williams is Professor of English at The Ohio State University and author of Confounding Images: Photography and Portraiture in Antebellum American Fiction, also published by the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Susan S. Williams
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.