All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Identity' is one of the most hotly debated topics in literary theory and cultural studies. This work argues that identity is not just socially constructed but has real epistemic and political consequences for how people experience the world.
- Author BiographyPaula M. L. Moya is Assistant Professor of English at Stanford University. Michael R. Hames-Garcia is Assistant Professor of English at SUNY Binghamton.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2000
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael R. Hames-Garcia,Paula M. L. Moya
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.