All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionHow Indigenous peoples are reclaiming community planning practices and ideologies.
- Author BiographyRyan Walker is associate professor of urban planning at the University of Saskatchewan and past chair of its Regional and Urban Planning program. Ted Jojola is Distinguished Professor and Regents' Professor in the School of Architecture and Planning and the director of the Indigenous Design and Planning Institute at the University of New Mexico. David Natcher is a cultural anthropologist and professor in the Department of Bioresource Policy, Business and Economics at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Author(s)David Natcher,Ryan Walker,Ted Jojola
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's Native and Northern Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note4 photographs
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.