All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReclaiming Your Life from a Traumatic Experience teaches patients how to emotionally process their traumatic experience in order to reduce their Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and other trauma-related problems.
- Author BiographyBarbara Rothbaum is affiliated with Emory University. Edna B. Foa is affiliated with the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Barbara Olasov Rothbaum,Edna B. Foa,Elizabeth A. Hembree
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight268 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.22
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.50Trending at £13.78
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.