All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor John B. Cobb Jr. assesses the state of the mainline church and seeks to point the way out of it's sickness unto death . Cobb, a United Methodist, calls all mainline denominations back to a passionate committment to God and the church.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Cobb Jr. has held many positions including Ingraham Professor of Theology at the Claremont School of Theology, Avery Professor at the Claremont Graduate School, Fullbright Professor at the University of Mainz, and Visiting Professor at Vanderbilt, Harvard, and Chicago Divinity Schools. His writings include Christ in a Pluralistic Age: God and the World; and, with coauthor Herman Daly, For the Common Good, which was cowinner of the Grawemeyer Award for Ideas Improving World Order.
- Author(s)John B. Cobb
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight9 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine180 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.