Reclaiming the F Word: Feminism Today by Catherine Redfern, Dr. Kristin Aune (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.67+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.50Free P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by ricendal
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a survey of over a thousand feminists, Reclaiming the F Word reveals the what, why and how of today's feminism, from cosmetic surgery to celebrity culture, from sex to singleness and now, in this new edition, the gendered effects of possibly the worst economic crisis ever.
- Author BiographyCatherine Redfern is founder of The F Word website. In 2002 the site was highly commended by Women in Publishing's New Venture Awards, and in 2003 Redfern was named by the Guardian as one of 50 'Women to Watch'. Now over twelve years old, The F Word (www.thefword.org.uk) is recognised as having contributed to a revived interest in feminism amongst younger women and men, and continues to provide a voice for the UK's feminist community today. Kristin Aune is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Derby, where she teaches on feminism, gender and religion. She has been involved in feminist groups for more than a decade and has published widely on gender, religion and feminism. Her books include Women and Religion in the West: Challenging Secularization (2008) and Christianity and the University Experience: Understanding Student Faith (2013).
- Author(s)Catherine Redfern,Dr. Kristin Aune
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £12.33Trending at £14.99
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.