All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionReclaiming the Wild Soul takes us on a journey into Earth's five great landscapes -- deserts, forests, oceans and rivers, mountains, and grasslands -- as aspects of our deeper, wilder selves. Where the inner and outer worlds meet we discover our own true nature mirrored in the Earth's wild beauty and fierce challenges.
- Author BiographyMary Reynolds Thompson is a certified life coach and facilitator of poetry and journal therapy. Mary is the founder of Write the Damn Book and the creator of the Write the Damn Book coaching process. She serves on the faculty of the Therapeutic Writing Institute and the Council for the International Association for Journal Writers. She lives in Novato, CA. Lorraine Anderson grew up on a free-range chicken ranch in Cupertino, CA, in the days when the Santa Clara Valley was still known as the Valley of Heart's Delight. (It's now known as Silicon Valley.) She freelances as a writer and editor and teaches writing as an adjunct professor at Linn-Benton Community College in Corvallis, OR.
- Author(s)Mary Reynolds Thompson
- PublisherWhite Cloud Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Cloud Press
- Weight312 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byLorraine Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.