All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly and accurate recognition of an acutely ill child is essential. Ideal for quick reference, this pocket-sized guide puts all the crucial information at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyAmanda Miller, Angela Lee and Elizabeth Charnock all work at the University of Salford. Elizabeth Charnock's clinical experience includes general paediatric and high dependency nursing within District General Hospitals and intensive care experience gained largely at the Royal Brompton Hospital in London. She teaches a range of subjects to both pre-registration and post-registration students including high dependency nursing. Angela Lee's clinical experience includes general paediatric experience within a district general hospital and renal experience within a tertiary hospital. Her teaching experience includes both pre-registration and qualified nursing students; the focus of her education with the post registration is on the recognition and assessment of the sick child.
- Author(s)Amanda Miller,Angela Lee,Elizabeth Charnock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight24 g
- Width112 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.