CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the social, political, and historical context of this and other public efforts to interpret and preserve Native American and Hispanic heritage in northern New Mexico.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Guthrie is an associate professor of sociology and anthropology at Guilford College. His articles have appeared in International Journal of Heritage Studies, CRM: The Journal of Heritage Stewardship, and Ethnohistory.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Guthrie
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note26 photographs, 2 drawings, 1 map, 1 appendix
- Weight632 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.