All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisordered breathing patterns may be a symptom or a cause of frequently undiagnosed health problems. This book is intended to help practitioners understand the causes and effects of disordered breathing and to provide strategies and protocols to help restore normal function.
- Author BiographyLeon Chaitow ND DO is an internationally known and respected osteopathic and naturopathic practitioner and teacher of soft tissue manipulation methods of treatment. He is author of over 60 books, including a series on Advanced Soft Tissue Manipulation (Muscle Energy Techniques, Positional Release Techniques, Modern Neuromuscular Techniques) and also Palpation Skills; Cranial Manipulation: Theory and Practice; Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Practitioner's Guide to Treatment, and many more. He is editor of the peer reviewed Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, that offers a multidisciplinary perspective on physical methods of patient care. Leon Chaitow was for many years senior lecturer on the Therapeutic Bodywork degree courses which he helped to design at the School of Integrated Health, University of Westminster, London, where is he now an Honorary Fellow. He continues to teach and practice part-time in London, when not in Corfu, Greece where he focuses on his writing.
- Author(s)Christopher Gilbert,Dinah Bradley,Leon Chaitow
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 133 illustrations in full color
- Weight862 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.08
- £14.70Trending at £15.85
- £20.87Trending at £24.07
- £22.01Trending at £29.85
- £11.70Trending at £14.55
- £10.94Trending at £11.27
- £8.59Trending at £12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.