All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.73Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of the field of monoclonal antibodies through twenty-five articles by recognized experts in the field.
- Author BiographyMelvyn Little's research group at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) in Heidelberg was one of the first to develop methods for making and screening antibody libraries. After co-founding Affitech (Oslo, Norway) in 1997, he left the DKFZ in 2000 to found Affimed Therapeutics, a biotechnology company in Heidelberg specializing in the isolation and engineering of human antibodies to treat various diseases, especially cancer. He has been an extracurricular Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Heidelberg since 1986.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus. 11 colour illus. 32 tables
- Weight1210 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMelvyn Little
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.