Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues for increased recognition of pregnancy, birthing and childrearing as social activities.
- Author BiographyAmy Mullin is Associate Professor of Philosophy, University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Amy Mullin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.