Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book evaluates the impact of projects to improve teaching and learning in Higher Education, focusing on evaluative practice.
- Author BiographyMurray Saunders is Co Director of HERE@LANCASTER and Professor of Evaluation in Education and Work in the Department of Educational Research at Lancaster University, UK. Paul Trowler is Co Director of HERE@LANCASTER and Professor of Higher Education, in the Department of Educational Research at Lancaster University, UK. Veronica Bamber is Director of the Centre for Academic Practice at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Murray Saunders,Paul Trowler,Roni Bamber,Veronica Bamber
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleSAP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.