CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £30.21Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionTaking stock of the 2008 global financial crisis, this book provides 'outside the box' solutions for reforming international financial regulation.
- Author BiographyRoss P. Buckley is the CIFR King and Wood Mallesons Professor of International Finance Law at the University of New South Wales, Sydney. He has led three major Australian Research Council projects and published nine books and over 100 book chapters and articles in all leading jurisdictions. In 2012, Buckley received the only Discovery Outstanding Researcher Award awarded in law by the Australian Research Council. Emilios Avgouleas holds the International Banking Law and Finance Chair at the University of Edinburgh and is the Head of the Commercial Law Group. An acknowledged expert on financial market regulation, banking law and finance and global economic governance, he has published extensively and advised numerous governments, development organisations and central banks. Douglas W. Arner is a Professor in the Faculty of Law at The University of Hong Kong and Project Coordinator of a major five-year project funded by the Hong Kong Research Grants Council on 'Enhancing Hong Kong's Future as a Leading International Financial Centre'. He has published thirteen books and more than 100 articles on international financial law and regulation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDouglas W. Arner,Emilios Avgouleas,Ross P. Buckley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.