CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionScholars from a range of different disciplines explore how best to implement children's rights.
- Author BiographyKarl Hanson is Professor of Public Law at the Children's Rights Unit, University Institute Kurt Bosch (IUKB), Sion, Switzerland. Olga Nieuwenhuijs teaches International Development Studies at the Graduate School for the Social Sciences, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKarl Hanson,Olga Nieuwenhuijs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.