All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £22.01
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £26.07
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a review of technologies, architectures and theoretical formalisms that are traditionally related to power amplifier design. It offers breakthrough solutions for the design of efficient and low-area integrated RF power amplifiers.
- Author BiographyLaurent Leyssenne received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Bordeaux, France in 2009. His main field of research is the design of RF power amplifiers. Eric Kerherve received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Bordeaux, France in 1994. He joined ENSEIRB and the IMS Laboratory in 1996, where he is currently a Professor in Microelectronics and Microwave applications. He has authored or co-authored more than 190 technical papers, and was awarded 17 patents. Yann Deval received the Ph.D. degree from the University of Bordeaux, France, in 1994. He joined the University of Bordeaux in 1994 as an Assistant Professor, and became a Full Professor at ENSEIRB, in 2004. From 1994 to 2006, he pursued his research in the domain of analog and radiofrequency integrated circuits at IMS Microelectronics laboratory. Since 2007, he is in charge of the IC Design Group at IMS. He has published more than 90 papers in international journals and conference proceedings.
- Author(s)Eric Kerherve,Laurent Leyssenne,Yann Deval
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.