Reconfiguring East Asia: Regional Institutions and Organizations After the Crisis by Mark Beeson (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA consideration of crucial questions that have emerged as a result of the economic crisis in East Asia. It focuses both on specific regional organizations like ASEAN and APEC, as well as on key institutions such as East Asian legal systems, the media, organized labour, and more.
- Author BiographyMark Beeson is Senior Lecturer in the School of Asian and International Studies, Griffith University. His research interests are centred on the way globalisation has affected the political economy of the broadly conceived Asia-Pacific region.
- Author(s)Mark Beeson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMark Beeson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.