All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.70
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionReconfiguring Families in Contemporary Vietnam chronicles and analyzes the most significant change for families in Vietnam's recent past - the transition to a market economy, referred to as Doi Moi.
- Author BiographyMagali Barbieri is a researcher for the Institut National d'Etudes Demographiques in Paris, and is the head of its Population and Development Division. Daniele Belanger is the Canada Research Chair in Population, Gender and Development, and Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Western Ontario.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Asia and the Pacific
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDaniele Belanger,Magali Barbieri
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.