Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an international analysis of policies, contexts and perspectives, and the challenges of promoting lifelong learning among those who have rejected it early in life. This volume is of interest to researchers and practitioners, politicians, planners and professionals holding the responsibility for integration strategies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLifelong Learning Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBeatrix Niemeyer,Karen Evans
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.