CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionRe-evaluating Louis Hartz's interpretation of American politics 40 years ago in The Liberal Tradition in America , this book examines significant movements in US history and argues that the liberal tradition is richer and more complex than Hartz and most contemporary theorists have admitted.
- Author BiographyJames P. Young is professor emeritus of political science at Binghamton University in Binghamton, New York and now an independent scholar working in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is the author of The Politics of Affluence and editor of Consensus and Conflict: Readings in American Politics. He is the author of many articles and reviews in both professional journals and popular journals of opinion on political theory and thought.
- Author(s)James P. Young
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/12/1995
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.