All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Wolfhart Pannenberg's theology with an eye to his doctrine of God as laid out in his various theological writings. This book makes a number of substantive proposals concerning the manner in which the divine attributes should be articulated; and provides us access to Pannenberg's theology through its central focus: the doctrine of God.
- Author BiographyCharlles E. Gutenson is Associate Dean for Distributed Learning and Associate Professor of Philosophical Theology and has contributed essays to What About the Soul? and God Under Fire.
- Author(s)Charles E. Gutenson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.