Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis proposes a new framework for atrocity prevention, featuring scholars from around the globe including three former UN special advisers.
- Author BiographySheri P. Rosenberg was Associate Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the Cardozo Law Institute on Holocaust and Human Rights (CLIHHR) and the Human Rights and Atrocity Prevention Clinic. Her publications include 'Genocide By Attrition: Efficient and Silent' in Genocide Matters (2013) and 'Responsibility to Protect: A Framework for Prevention' in the journal Global Responsibility to Protect (2009). Tibi Galis is a political scientist. He is the Executive Director of the Auschwitz Institute for Peace and Reconciliation, a New York-based NGO that helps governments prevent genocide worldwide. Alex Zucker is an editor, writer and translator of Czech literature. He has received an English PEN Award for Writing in Translation, a National Endowment for the Arts Literature Fellowship and the ALTA National Translation Award. He currently serves as co-chair of the PEN America Translation Committee.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight890 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlex Zucker,Sheri P. Rosenberg,Tiberiu Galis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.