All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together an internationally diverse range of studies by leading scholars to examine how periods of war and other forms of political violence have been justified as processes of necessary and valid reconstruction as well as the role of war in catalyzing the construction of political institutions and destroying old regimes.
- Author BiographyScott Kirsch is associate professor of Geography at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Colin Flint is Professor of Geography and Political Science at Utah State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 17 b&w illustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr. Colin Flint,Dr. Scott Kirsch
- Series Edited byDr. Alan Ingram,Assoc. Prof. Merje Kuus,Asst Proffesor Chih Yuan Woon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.